McCrometer Model VF30 Vertical Upflow Tee Tube Meters are designed to meet AWWA specifications.
The flanged end tee design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
The base and side outlets are 150 lb. AWWA class D flat face steel flanges.
Fabricated steel meter tubes have straightening vanes and are protected internally and externally with 12 to 15 mils of NSF approved, fusion epoxy resin.
Approvals & Certifications
- Interior Bearing: Stainless Steel
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Drop Tube: Stainless Steel
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
Materials of Construction
- Maget: Ceramic
- Meter Pipe: Steel
- Propeller Spindle, Separator, Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Stainless Steel
- Meter & Pipe Size: 4” to 20”
- Maximum 140° F