The Mark 708MV offers several advantages including extreme accuracy, high turndown ratios and repeatability.
The features of his high resolution, low hysteresis digitally controlled motor makes the MK708MV a premiere control valve for applications involving chemical injection, dosing, pilot plants and research labs.
In addition, it is a prime valve for skid builders. Additional features of the MK708MV include a switch-selectable power supply, a handwheel for manual operation and a 4-20 mA or split range current input signal. 0-5 or 0-10 Vdc voltage signal, 4-20mA feedback, and various protective enclosure classes are standard features on these motors.
Upon loss of input (not loss of power), the motor is designed to either lock in place, or fail to minimum input signal position.
Minimum Data Requirements to Size Valve.Features
- The spring-loaded packing maintains a proper compression, while minimizing excessive friction. This alleviates the need for most field adjusting. The TFE packing is suitable for temperatures to 450°F (232°C), while braided or Graphite/Grafoil may be used for higher temperature requirements.
- The bolting provides solid construction and secure connection. This bolting adds ease to maintenance, as bonnet/actuator assembly may be removed from the valve body in-line.
- Guided trim – extended orifice and plug guiding are standard and offers improved shutoff and accuracy equivalent to heavy duty trim option of competitors (not applicable to cv’s below 0.05).
- Manual operation by hard knob.
- Output shaft with soft seating mechanism.
- 4-20mA position feedback (requires customer supplied external 12-36 power supply and a load connected in series with one lead from power supply).