The RCV Valve is an eccentric rotary control valve for throttling liquids, gases and slurries.
It combines precise throttling accuracy and control over a full 90° of rotation.
Tungsten carbide coated trim components and design features provide superior erosion resistance.
The RCV valve is designed for bi-directional flow capability and includes four trim options for flexibility.
It is designed for ease of maintenance with no internal threaded components and self-aligning seat and plug.
Flanged or flangeless designs meet ASME or ISA face-to-face dimensions.
- Handwheel, Chainwheel, PowerRac® Double-Acting & Spring-Return Cylinder Actuators, Spring-Return Diaphragm Actuator
- 316 & 317 Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy C, Titanium
- 285 - 740 psi (1965 - 5100 kPa)
- ANSI B16.104 up to 20 times better than ASME Class IV Standard
- 1 to 12” (25 to 300 mm)
- To 1000°F (540°C)
- High, Full, .5 Reduced, .2 Reduced
- DeZURIK RCV Rotary Control Valve In Abrasive Kaolin Clay Slurry Application Solution 211 pdf 129 KB
- DeZURIK RCV Rotary Control Valve in Sodium Borate Production Application Solution 214 pdf 104 KB
- RCV Rotary Control Valves Sales 16.00-1 pdf 273 KB
- RCV Rotary Control Valves Technical 16.00-2 pdf 555 KB
- D10168 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 55/85 pdf 377 KB
- D10268 - IM ACT POWER RAC R1A/R2A pdf 410 KB
- D10326 - IM ACT MASTERGEAR pdf 300 KB
- D10359 - IM ACT POWER RAC R3A pdf 253 KB
- D10361 - IM VALVE RCV 1-12" pdf 855 KB
- D10368 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 145A/250A pdf 131 KB
- D10408 - IM ACT MANUAL GEAR pdf 607 KB
- D10506 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 40B pdf 473 KB