The LowFlow JR Series line of high pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows.
These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for corrosive and specialty gases.
Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors, as well as other industrial controls.Features
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance.
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish.
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes.
- Optimized internal volume.
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life.
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff.