The CrystalL APMi intrinsically safe pressure modules, with integrated CPF female connections offer the functionality and flexibility to read up to 4 pressure inputs with a single HPC50 calibrator.
In addition to the two installed modules in the HPC50 Series, two APMi pressure modules can be connected to the device.
This provides the flexibility to either expand the range of the HPC50, view all four pressure readings at the same time, or to read two different differential pressures.
The APMi is engineered to deliver the same high level of accuracy whether in the lab or in the field. When combined with the APMi pressure module and pump systems, the HPC50 is a powerful calibration tool.Features
- Accuracy to 0.035% of Reading
- Temperature Compensated from -20 to 50°C
- Integrated CPF Connection
- Eight Ranges Available
- Rugged Cast Aluminum Housing
- Self-Contained, Intelligent Modules
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel and Vitron Internal O-Ring
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Silicone Oil
- Connection: Crystal CPF Female
- Pressure Resolution: Up to 6 Digits
- Display Update: Up to 10 Per Second
- Overload Alarm: “+OL” in Display at 110 % of Full Scale
- -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
Certifications & Approvals
- We Declare that The APMi is in Accordance with The Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive Per Our Declaration(s)