An area light provides even illumination in a concentrated area.
Well-placed area lights can create shadows and glare, allowing the vision sensor to detect the presence or absence of a feature.Features
- Creates shadows to detect changes in depth.
- Illuminates specific surface angles.
- Avoids glare of reflective surfaces when directed at an angle away from lens.
- Lights distances greater than 12 inches.
- Available in 62 x 62 mm, 70 x 70 mm, or 80 x 80 mm light sizes with 24V dc supply voltage.
- Offers choice of models with infrared or visible red, white, blue or green lights, UV 365 (nm), UV 395 (nm).
- Continuous or strobed operation models available.
- Offers useful life of 10,000 to 60,000 hours, depending on model.
- Sealed and high-intensity models available.