- Mechanically coded actuators use two independent operating elements to minimize intentional tampering or defeat.
- Both housing styles are available in two sizes offering different contact configurations.
- Rotating head and top or side engagement allows for eight different actuator positions.
- Four standard actuators are available, as well as an optional high-extraction-force actuator.
- Design meets positive opening requirements for safety interlocks.
- IEC IP65 switch housing rating increases to IEC IP67 with addition of a screw to the wiring chamber door.