The Series VA Variable Area Glass Flowmeters are designed with easy to read universal mm scale and supplied with correlation charts containing calibration data for air and water.
Glass flowmeters are suitable for metering carrier gases, liquid and gas measurement in pilot plants, laboratories, process flow and level indicating. Units are equipped with a standard 6-turn needle valve for flow rate control.
High precision metering valves with non-rising stems (sold separately) are available for high sensitivity control and resolution - particularly suited for very low flow rates.
Flowmeters are shipped completely assembled and ready for panel mounting. Use an optional acrylic tripod base to convert to self-standing bench mounting.
Note: Calibration data is provided in each unit and is unique to each scale. If you require a calibration certificate for your flowmeter, please contact customer service to place your order.
- ± 2 % of Full Scale at 70° F (21.1° C) & 14.7 psia (1 at Absolute)
- ± 5 % of Full Scale at 70° F (21.1° C) & 14.7 psia (1 at Absolute)
- 0.104 to 93.9 scfh (49 to 44336 mL/min)
- 0.009 to 21.7 gph (0.55 to 1370 mL/min)
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 100 (kPa: 689.5, bar: 7)
- psig: 200 (1,379, bar: 13.8)
- Compatible Gases
- Compatible Liquid
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 1/8” NPT Female
- ± 0.25 % of Full Scale
- 121° C (250° F)
- -26° to 65° C (-15° to 150° F)
- 316 Stainless Steel - End Fittings
- Anodized Aluminum - End Fittings
- Borosilicate Glass - Flow Tube, Float
- Brass - End Fittings
- PTFE - Float Stops
- Stainless Steel (Sapphire, Carboloy & Tantalum are Optional)
- Gas or Liquid Metering
- Chemical Processing
- Semiconductor Systems
- Water and Air Pollution Analysis Systems
- Laboratory Systems