The HM73 is a versatile and economical angle pattern shutoff valve.
It is the easiest way to change direction from horizontal to vertical mounting of a transmitter or flow computer on an orifice fitting or orifice flange union.
To change direction, just add this between your direct mount system and the HM37 five valve gas pattern manifold.
In addition to two additional block valves, it has two drain ports and two more ports for adding an additional measurement device.
As is the case for the HM37, the HM73 is a large bore and has a soft seat for tight shutoff.
- Carbon Steel A108, G10180
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Outlet Flange Gasket Selected by Graphite Packing: Graphite
- Outlet Flange Gasket Selected by Teflon Packing: Virgin Teflon
Materials of Construction
- Transmitter Mounting Flange Bolt Washers: 304 Stainless Steel
Nut & Bolt Material
- Transmitter Mounting Flange Bolts: ASTM A354 Carbon Steel Grade B7, Zinc-Plated
- Valve Stem: Buna-N
- Valve Stem: Viton
- Valve Stem: Graphite (Hard Seat)
- psi: 0 to 1,600 (kPa: 11,032, bar: 110.3)
Seat / Seal Material
- Soft Valve Seat for Isolation Valve: Carbon-Filled Teflon
- 37.78° to 104.4° C (100° to 220° F)
- Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel Body Wetted Trim: ASTM A479 316 Stainless Steel