The SERIES MCS Miniature Current Switches are ideal for monitoring the current usage in fuse boxes and small control panels.
Both models have adjustable set points and LED indication to show there is power to the unit and when the switch activates. Set points can be adjusted using the potentiometer next to the LED's.
Due to the size of the switch, it is only offered in solid core and no core versions. The no core version has terminal blocks which can accept currents up to 1 A directly into the unit.Features
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Compact size fits in any space
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.01 to 50 A AC Continuous
- Green LED
- Red LEDs
Enclosure, Body Material
- Insulation Class 600 V
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0.3 A at 130 Vdc/AC
- Normally Open
- < 2 milliseconds
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 120° F)