The Series FLST Airflow Measurement Station is easy to install - simply connect the tubing to the station fittings, then to a differential pressure manometer, gauge, transmitter or switch.
Single or multiple airflow elements are factory mounted and pre-piped in a casing designed for flanged connection to the duct work. Standard materials consist of a G90 galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors, suitable for most HVAC applications.
The Series FLST utilizes an airflow averaging element in a head-type device, generating a differential (velocity) pressure signal similar to the orifice, venturi, and other had producing primary elements.
Strategically located sensing ports continually sample the total and static pressures when inserted normal to flow.
Total pressure sensed by the upstream ports are continually averaged within the airflow element in an isolated chamber. The static sensing ports are averaged in a second isolation chamber.
Multiple elements are joined together for connection to a differential measurement device (gauge, transmitter, etc.) for flow measurement and indication purposes.Features
- Low signal-to-noise ratio
- Factory mounted and pre-piped in a flanged duct section (casing)
- Standard construction includes galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors
- Standard airflow stations can be operated (in air) continuously in temperatures up to 350° F or intermittently in temperatures up to 400° F
- Within 2 % of Actual Flow
- Aluminum Anodized 6063-T5 (Wetted Material)
- 100 to 10,000 fpm (0.51 to 51 mps) - Velocity Range
- 0 to 100 % Non-Condensing - All Airflow Stations
- 6” to 12” - Casing Length
Process Connection Style
- 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 177° to 204° C (350° to 400° F)
- Galvanized Steel - 16 Ga G90 Casings
- Building Air Intake and Exhaust Flow Rate Measurement
- HVAC Air Flow Measurement