McCrometer Model VF28-D Vertical Upflow Meters are designed to meet AWWA specifications.
The bolt-on design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
The mounting flange conforms to ANSI class 125 drilling.
It is necessary, upon ordering, to furnish the I.D. dimension of the pipe the meter is to be mounted on for calibration purposes.
Approvals & Certifications
- Interior Bearing: Stainless Steel
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Drop Pipe: Stainless Steel
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
- Meter Head: Steel
- NEMA 4X
Materials of Construction
- Maget: Ceramic
- Propeller Spindle, Separator, Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Meter & Pipe Size: 4” to 20”
- Maximum 140° F