The Series SGZ / SGY Industrial Pressure Gauges have dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with ±1.5% full-scale accuracy.
The Series SGZ gauges are designed with 304 SS housings and 316 SS wetted parts and the Series SGY gauges are designed with 304 SS housings and brass wetted parts for excellent chemical compatibility.
These gauges cover a wide variety of ranges in either bottom or back connection configurations.
Series SGZ / SGY gauges employ an easy-open breather plug on top, which allows liquid filled units to breathe, relieving any built up internal pressures.
Plug easily pops open and does not need to be entirely removed or cut like a typical gauges' rubber plug grommet.Features
- Stainless steel housing and wetted parts to resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Higher accuracy gauge for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement and where vibration is a concern
- Optional sliding pointer clearly mark to make visible critical ranges and high and low points
- Liquid fillable gauge with easy open breather plug provides smoother damped movement of pointer
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
- A-445D, U-Bracket Mounting Kit for 2.5˝ Gauge
- ± 1.5 % of Full Scale
Enclosure, Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Compatible Gases
- Compatible Liquids
NACE & NIST
- 1/4” NPT Male
- bar: 0 to 68.9
- Inches Hg: 0 to 30
- kPa: 0 to 6,894
- psi: 0 to 1,000
- Compound (Vacuum & Gauge Pressure)
- Full Scale Range
- Gauge: 2-1/2”
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- 316L Stainless Steel Tube
- 316 Stainless Steel Connector
- Vacuums in Pneumatic Conveying Lines
- Positive Pressure in Compressed Air Headers
- Corrosive Ambient Environments