Hilton Bonneted Knife Gate Valves provide performance, economy and rugged construction for a broad range of water and industrial applications including Water, Wastewater, Paper, Mining, Power and Hydro Dams.
A leader in fabricated valve technology, Hilton offers standard Bonneted Knife Gate Valves in sizes 2-96", and custom fabricated valves to 144" with higher pressures and temperature capabilities to meet particular application requirements.
Bonneted Knife Gate Valves can be built to U.S. or international standards, and are available with wafer or special extended face-to-face dimensions for replacement of existing valves.
Bonnets can be pressurized or un-pressurized, and can be specified with optional flushing or drain ports. A back seat seal ring on all bonneted valves allows valves to be repacked without valve disassembly and with the valve in the pipeline under pressure.
Material of Construction
- Custom Design: Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel & Titanium
- Standard: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- H-240-B, Narrow Face to Face (Canadian Standard)
- H-260-B, ANSI Face to Face
- Non-Standard Face to Face
- H-200, MSS SP-81, TAPPI TIS 405-9
- Custom Design: Max. 144” (3,600 mm)
- Standard: Max. 96” (2,400 mm)
- Custom Design: -40° to 2,000° F (-40° to 1,093° C)
- Standard: Max. 400° F (204° C)
- Standard Design 30” to 96” (750 to 2,400 mm): 50 psi CWP (340 kPa)
- Custom Design: Up to 400 psi (2,800 kPa)
- Standard Design 2” to 24” (50 to 600 mm): 150 psi CWP (1,030 kPa)
- Metal or Resilient, Uni-directional or Bi-directional with Options for Removable Seat, Inflatable Seal or Grease Seal
- Optional Abrasion & Corrosion Resistant Materials Available Including Hard Facing Available in Cobalt-Chromium Alloy, Tungsten Carbide, Pulse Fusion
- Water & Wastewater
- Hydro Dams